Saturday, May 30, 2009

4 direction, which one suits me?

First of all, Happy Birthday Fazlina :D

Angelia ask me to update. So .. anyway, my eyes are shutting down soon.
Two weeks for intensive has finally ended. Ms foo left a message early in the morning at our class whiteboard. Went back to school this morning. Mr Goh gave us one kinder bueno :D Skip breakfast and lunch then maggi mee for dinner.
Wanted to read up some chinese compostion but my mind are thinking of some unnecessary things D:
Good thing is practical exam has postponed to the 2nd week of holiday, on the 9th June. But F&N students have to go back to school on the 3rd week while others no need. Damn no life!
@%^%@#$%&*^

okay. I've got no idea what to update. Maybe update a thorough one next time. My back are aching and my eyes are really going to shut.

No comments: