Thursday, May 28, 2009

If i could, i would ..

AHHHHHHH! fucking GASTRIC PAIN! I cannot take the pain.

Two weeks passed so fast. Tomorrow will be the last day of intensive. Half day infact. We'll have to go back to class for cleaning and taking of report book. I think i should laugh at myself when looking at my lousy results. Anyway, teacher very good! He bought us one chicken essence each (:

I wonder if i can make it for Monday's Paper. I haven't memorise the format yet. After paper, the next time i'm gonna worry is F&N practical exam. I haven't start practising the dishes. I don't even know how to cook. I don't even know how the dish is gonna look like. I haven't even do my time plan. So many things not ready yet. And that teacher refused to postpone the practical exam day. She also say we cannot claim money for the ingredients from the school. Which is like, the school has always been paying for that. I'm sure i will do badly for practical. It's gonna turn out another S.H.I.T!
My brother is asking me which ITE i want to go after O'level. Asshole! -.-

And all SBS bus driver has changed their uniform to red long sleeve. Omg! look kind of weird. I noticed something. Whenever i take bus 900 to interchange, i either see the bus leaving or must chase bus. Is not one or two time, but everytime! So sickening.
okay. My gastric hurts badly. I need panadol ..

No comments: