Sunday, May 31, 2009

A happy day :D

I'm a happy girl today :D
O'level mother tongue paper is just tomorrow. My strongest subject among all. Pray hard that it will not be difficult. I want to get the grade i'm targetting for. I don't want to re-take, i don't want to waste time. Good luck to all tomorrow.

Got to know that besides the new circle line. There will be four other lines under planning. I find it very convenient. There's one new line called something coast. This line is now under planning. Probably after the circle line. Can travel from Woodlands to punggol to pasir ris to changi airport. So much convenient. However, it will take years to build as well.

YES YES! My Luo Zhi Xiang will be in Singapore next Sunday for the true hearts charity show. @ Toa Payoh HDB hub! i want go ~ -.-
I really need a new pair of sandals.

No comments: