Saturday, February 10, 2007

CONFUSED*

he's gone , and never return again !
he's back again now , making me complicated ! ):
what's wrong with me ? iim afraid !

took class photo yesteday ! fun-shot is totally not fun for me !
i miss 1N2 '05 & 2N2 '06 .
our memories , our laughters , our joy , our happiness !
thank to > MR.HENG , who taught us attitude .
he brought us out to be the united class ! WE ARE THE CHAMPIONS ! xD
rememeber those days we fool around each other .
THE MOST UNITED CLASS I EVER GOT !
I MISS THEM ALOTS ! i miss my sister-s! i miss faiz , i miss firdaus ! i miss hariz ! i miss mao mao !
THEY ARE THE BEST ! THEY ROCK MY LIFE !
dont forget me friends , even we are in different class this year !
and ii kinda shocked when firdaus remember my voice . LOLs

i can never get well along 3N2 , besides those N2'er .
perhaps , i starts to dislike this class .

mother tongue is so funny can ! fun like hell . [:
again - the Hey Beautiful and tone sounds like bomb from handphone coming out again - hilarious luhs*
and maohanhan thought is someone whistle like a bird .
she wrote in the record book > '' there's bird whistling , it too difficult for me to find out who it is '' LOLs!
her english is great !
she want to send the whole class for mass detention on monday . cause she thought that there's people whistling , and that person doesnt wan to admit , but actually it is played from marco's and andy's handphone .
had recess assembly at hall .
PUBLIC CANNING ! wooooots .
first public canning in 2007
then , two period of chemistry , the NUMBER ONE lesson . almost falling asleep , it bored !
took out penknife and start to cut my hand again!
had math test again! guess ii gonna fail this time round .
ii donno how to make __ as a subject , it so confusing
went home immediately after school , bus-ed home with jiale , jaslyn aiai , shipraph mei and xue yun
first time , so early reached home on a friday afternoon . haas
on com . chatted with him for awhile , and kena said by him again ! dont blame me for cutting

brother went to take his O'level result .
he actually failed , cause he failed his english . and ii thought he could get a good great .
he work so hard for his O's last year and yet the result came out to be like this . ii wondered !
he feel sad now .

Common Test start next monday . haven study yet ! guess im going to fail again !


HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO XUEYUN !
HAPPY BELATED BIRTHDAY TO VIVIEN LIM !

message to jiale , jaslyn aiai , chloe laogong and yuhui :
we have to be STRONG !
learn to put down the past .
let it be bygones .
past is past , bygones is bygones > that's what ii always said !

we used to be happy ones !

i hate that bitch !
you are the one who make me calling you a bitch
stop showing me your attitude .
everyone have their own limit !
and i enough of this .
stop saying me when you are one of those TOO !
you are just making a fool of yourself !
so you thought that ii dont know that is you ? you are wrong !
it is obviously YOU !
proof it to me if you think you are right .
dont ever judge me !
so what if you are one year older than me , you still have NO right to judge me
say yourself before saying others .
think CAREFULLY before you act !

I LOVE TAN SHENG WEI <333

No comments: