Tuesday, February 06, 2007

what have ii done wrong ? ii donno , but ii'm asking myself
CONFUSED*
um' thinking , um' deciding , um' considering !
not in a good mood today at all .
ii have been putting a fake smile all day . while , some really cheer me up . thanks guys ! [:
during F&N lessons , marco and benjamin di siao-ing me AGAIN !
and ii was getting angry in the end which ii really have no mood to joke with them .
so , marco did ask me what happened to me ? so , ii told him what really bother me so much .
feels great when teacher never scold us > CA yvonne ting hui and me sorry to show my attittude to YOU !
whereby , ii really have no mood to wait for you guys anymore .
WE waited you guys for AN HOUR ! its tiring can
SORRY !
ii wanna to be happy . but ii can't . putting on a fake smile is what ii can do , so that ii don't wanna you guys to worry about me .
really thanks for some of your concern . (:

`once again, although ii will regret but ii have no other choice ! HURTS

No comments: