Tuesday, February 13, 2007

common test began , today is the second day .
hmm , yesterday had our english and social studies paper .
and today had our mother tongue and chemistry paper .
prepared to fail lerhs luhs ! haas
tomorrow will be having e-maths and geography paper ,
haven even study , even if i have study , i also cant get into my mind .
cause all ii thinking was ..... ... ! lalalas~
choir after school ,
have to sing level by level , then when sec 3s sing ,
my handphone suddenly rang can , it was like paiseh de loh .
yihuan msg me . ii shocked dao loh
fine 10$ , cause CMC ! siian , but as usual didnt pay . xD
for my own opinion , ii think the sec 2s sound better than the sec 3s loh .

* ii want my hand to recover ! it so disgusting can !

I LOVE TAN SHENG WEI <333
muackks :D

No comments: