Wednesday, February 14, 2007

had e-maths and geography test today loh .
prepared to fail both .
actually wanna borrow calculate from mr billy , cause ii forget to bring , then he ask me to go to the staffroom to look for him during recess .
so ask andy to pei me go , but he's not there .
he actually forgotten !
but ting hui help me borrow from the sec 2s ,
thank ting hui ! [:
today chinese lesson was ~hilarious luhs
having chinese paper two , then some of them play the HEY beautiful , and power rangers de tone , and the XIAO BAI ! ni zai na li . LOLs
and it was like so noisy , but ii cant concentrate on my test .
and that maohanhan confiscated my handphone today . wtf !
but jun wei help me to take back when he is going out .
thanks jun wei ! [:
half-way through e-maths test , maohanhan came to our class and say ,
'' those four students which ii gave them 0 marks just now come and see me after school '' ,
( me , si ah ben , shirley and kin onn ah gong )
walao ~ ii was sleeping that time norhs .
tomorrow have physics test . i HATE PHYSICS ! xD
will be having F&N and chinese paper two re-test tomorrow after school . wt ..
will be very late for choir . die*
so many test . siao liao larhhs

`_i get enough of you !

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO NURAINI !
I LOVE TAN SHENG WEI ! <333
muackks [:

No comments: