Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Your every steps

Starting with a new month again. Time passed so fast, it's already July. Missing every little things.

I love Wednesday. Time passes extremely fast. Not sure if it's because the lessons were a little interesting. Started of with 3 periods of F&N which really kills me and hoping for the time to pass a little fast. In order to stay myself awake, I kept walking around the class. Then PE. A fun one with combined of three classes together.

I really enjoyed English lesson. Enjoyed Mrs Heikel's teaching. She actually jokes with the Malay boys together. Our class are having fun studying. I really loves the way she taught us. It's so much different from the ways Mrs Tan taught us before. May be because she knew we're weak in comprehension and she really go into detail and helped us a lot in answering the questions. For now, may be most of us has catch the pattern already.
Seriously, I'm having a big problem in Chemistry. I don't understand the new topic. Probably because I haven been paying attention to Mdm Shuryati.
F&N workshop is a good one! Doing report while playing RC. The teacher has really helped us a lot as well.

I think i need to lose some fats now. Very tired now and seriously need a bed. Has started doing TYS but i think i need to do some revision first. When i reached home, I felt so tired and moodless that I doesn't have the mood to study -.-

No comments: