Tuesday, June 30, 2009

---

School has started. Totally worn-out yesterday as i only had few hours of sleeping. Drag myself up early in the morning, and i almost ask if i can don't go for school. Once we step into the school, we got to take temperature at the gate there. I got shocked when i reach there. I think i was cold blooded? Temperature is only 35.3 -.- H1N1 is getting serious, the number of cases everyday has increased. Even during recess, we have to sit together with our classmates. Taking temperature twice in school.

Changed of English and Physics teacher. Though Mrs Heikel is gonna be strict towards us, but she joked with us. Also, our class will be quieter than before. It's kind of automatic quiet. I think our class need more discipline teacher to teach us in order for us to settle down. However, as for Physics, I think i will still preferred Mr Flavian. Good news! The school hall is gonna be air-conditioned by August. Which mean, I can take my prelims and O'level in air-con hall. Awesome! I won't be piss off by the hot weather.

Got sent to detention for one day as i skipped one lesson of booster programme. Did English 2008 O'level comprehension there. As i wasn't in the class, I heard from Yana that Mr Justin made a comparison between our class and 5N1. They did so much better than us during Mid-Year. We know from the start that their standard are so much better than us, almost all get pass with 60, 70 marks. We, always wanted to create a history in 5N2. We, believe that if we work hard, we'll be able to pass well and move on to polytechnic instead of ITE. At the start of the year, many teachers came in to our class and adviced us to go to ITE as the passes of 5N2 are always very low. It's either one or less than five who can move on to poly, but we insisted to stay. We wanted to create a history. So, we must work hard from now. Last lap! Last lap!

O'level Mother Tongue Oral is this coming Thursday. I hope i won't be on the first day. I really scare of the conversation. Scare that I wouldn't know how to answer for it. Please, don't come out all those about Singapore or country thing. I know nothing as i hardly listen to news or read newspaper. -.-

No comments: