Wednesday, June 17, 2009

It's not about myself anymore.

A random post. I'm too bored already :)

Let's talk about some random things.
#1: Miss Judith said from this year onwards, Passing-Out-Parade will be held in June Choir Camp. This is to make each Choir camp a memorable one. Handyway, i love this year's gift. Name inside gel. So cool! i've took the photo, but lazy to upload.

#2: Finally, i'm done with F&N coursework Part A last weekend. No need to touch it again. The only thing i've to wait for is coursework Part B. I hope that the task is gonna be an easy one. Otherwise, i'll get my buttock infront of computer the 7days doing that coursework.

#3: I hope the sentosa trip will be comfirm asap. I want play beach volleyball! Haha :D

#4: Slept so many hours today. I wondered if i can turn in early tonight. RC is currently under maintenance. This is bored ..

#5: I promised myself to start study next week and to get geography complete. Two weeks of holiday has gone. Now is the third week. Really don't wish school to reopen so quickly. Or rather, don't wish to study ..

Don't know what's wrong with my stomach. Pain from this morning. But now a little okay already. okay .. Why are there so many June babies? Finna Mahadi, tell me what you want!

okay! Done with crapping.

No comments: