Thursday, June 18, 2009

The Family

I read your blog and i teared. It has been one year, one month since we last talk. I still remember that day when i came home from school happily, settle myself down and talked to you. But you ignored me and gave me cold shoulder. From that moment, I thought you moodswing, hence i didn't talk to you. As days passed by, I knew what I thought was wrong. I didn't know what I've done wrong. Maybe I guessed it, maybe I don't. Mother and brother knew what went wrong, maybe my cousins knew it, but I'm the only one who doesn't know what went wrong. When they ask me, how's you and her? I said it's still the same. Since it's already one year, I don't know how to start talking to you, and find no topic either.

You started avoiding me, came home late. I make sure I hit the bed before you every night, even if I haven't sleep and you came home, I'll pretend that I went to my la la land. Else, I'll wait until you have sleep then i dare to step into the room. It's pretty awkward.

I read it and I started wondering is it because of that? I've disappointed and upset you. What did I done wrong? Still, so many question marks above my head! I wanted to clarify with you, but i don't dare. Some times I'm just afraid to face you. May be I should just let things hanging like this. It's already happened so long. For how long this cold war will end? When is the day that we still can talk normally, going out together?

No comments: