Saturday, June 20, 2009

Changed!

Finally I get my blogskin changed! I have used the previous skin for about 6months. So i found this skin. I think it's funny, cute and interesting. Lol. Basically, I'm too bored so just look for new blogskin. Thinking of changing blog link. Thought of one already but can't bear to stop using this link. It's pretty troublesome changing link as well.

I met Hon Shirley for lunch yesterday. It has been months since we last met. Settled down at Civic Macdonald's. Catch up with one another, talked and crapped alot. When we were walking to causeway, we saw JieQi. So we stopped and talked about her poly life, O'level and stuff. I've been spending alot of money this holiday. I just bought a new bag last Saturday, and yesterday I newly about to buy another new bag. Lol.

I'm really not in the mood. While talking to Shirley, my mind was actually thinking about some stuff that really cannot make my mind at ease. I was listening to her, but at the same time thinking about other thing. KAO~ I think i really need to sit down and relax myself. Things aren't moving at the right path.

Lastly, I would like to end this post with this picture >

Which kind soul will buy this 7 adorable care bear for me? Lol.


No comments: