Saturday, June 20, 2009

Care bear

Oh my freaking god! I can't stop looking at the care bear(s) photo. They're so cute! Winnie the Pooh is still the cuter anyway. They give me light.

Look at the picture below. I didn't know that Sinle needed so many different kind of sauces when eating only one Macdonald's meal. She's really crazy. When i tasted BBQ and Sweet & sour sauce, the taste really EEEEEk!

Top left: BBQ sauce, Sweet & sour sauce, Garlic chilli
Right left: Curry sauce, Mayonnaise sauce, Ketchup

I still haven get the Ipod Nano. Though i don't really need it, but i want it. It's so cool. Lol. That time i went to SimLim with mum, I ask the person got Red colour, he said don't have. He said no shop got Red colour unless order online. Mum said Pink look nice, but i think Yellow or Orange would be nicer. Haha. As i seriously don't like Pink. Actually all the colours are nice. Hehe. I found 6packets of kinder bueno in fridge, which means 12bars. And recently, I bought a packet of Kit Kat, big one. Lol. I think im crazy!

No comments: