Thursday, May 07, 2009

There you'll be

Math paper two is still somehow manageable for Section A. When it comes to Section B, gone case .. None of the three questions i can attempt to it. After the paper, most of the people find Section B very difficult. Haha. Left some blanks also. I thought 2 hour 30 mintues is long, but actually is not.
Almost fall asleep for Physics paper. I swear it's difficult for me .__. almost wanted to give up. Left blanks for many questions. Counted 17marks has gone. Anyway, Nasruddin's phone alarm rang suddenly. It's hilarious. I just burst out laughing. Finna laughed at me when i drink water as the water kept dripping -.- She's a bad girl ..
The weather is killing me right now. Headache! Gonna work hard for Tomorrow's Math paper 1 and chemistry in order to pull back the marks. Math paper 1 should be easier, i suppose.

Anyway, i got my spectacles on that day i broke it itself. From red become black, then now is brown (:

No comments: