Wednesday, May 06, 2009

suck it in

SUCK BIG TIME. SUCK IT IN!
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

Currently not in the mood for everything. Somebody just totally spoilt my mood .. Or should i say my emotion are taking over me?
Tomorrow Math paper 2 and Physics paper. I don't think i can handle it.
Headache now .. I need sleeping pill. Sure will have problem sleeping tonight. I can't well these few nights. Seem like waiting for something. I don't know. I don't even know what the hack I'm feeling right now.
Tomorrow's paper sure will kill me. I think i will fall asleep. I totally give up. The procedure when taking exam is totally suck.

I hate exam. I hate school. I hate the present. I hate the past. I hate everything that is happening around me now. I hate you. I hate loving someone. I hate being love. I hate the reality. I hate the fact. I hate myself. I hate this world.
This world is filled with unfairness .. It's getting harder, it's getting difficult. My dream are drifting further from me. What's going on right now?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I cannot take it. I can't handle it.
I'm lousy. I'm lousy! I'm not good in everything!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

No comments: