Thursday, May 14, 2009

undesire results


I won't forget, neither will i remember.

Mid Year is really badly done. Physics totally a lousy one. didn't expect to fail MCQ. Though i got a pass for chemistry, still gonna pull my science grade down. English, little did i expect to flunk that badly. Not hoping to get even a pass after all the combination of CA marks. If i were to get this grade for O'level, i will kill myself.
Tomorrow gonna take back humanities. i just hope to get a pass on it .__.
And fuck! I forget to look for Mrs Chan to take oral. I don't want to take tomorrow after school! Ass one. Someone please kill me ):

Doing F&N now. Wanted to finish by tomorrow afternoon, so that i will not have to go for the extra 3hours lesson. I tell you, that 3hours will be a painful one.

No comments: