Wednesday, May 13, 2009

All by myself.

Decided not to update for this moment. But but but, maybe today will be the last update then i will stop. update depending on my mood ..
On Monday, I caught this movie 'Jangar Tegur', with angelia and finna. Had lunch cum dinner at KFC.

Ordered Mcdonald delivery to school this morning for breakfast. Poor F&N students, like me. Have to return to school for F&N while others should be enjoying outside. Caught 'Horsemen' with angelia and Yana. Had burger king for lunch cum dinner.
Then i have this news that Mdm Salimah told May, she's the only one who passed English Paper 2. Kills me. I know i did badly for Mid Year. Can I don't to attend school tomorrow? I don't want to get back the papers.
My brother just bought a Stage jacket! oh my fucking god! He told me there's only red and blue in colour. So my reaction is, reddddddd. oh my tian!!

I guess i've put on weight. Have been eating fast food three days straight. Kinda sick of fast food already. Headache now ..

No comments: