Thursday, April 02, 2009

Till The End

All these precious moments
With you by my side
Must be a gift from heaven
That's holding me all night
/



27 days to Mid-Year, which is only 3weeks plus. Gonna start revising

No mass run for me this morning, got a letter. walked one round (:
lessons as per normal. Any human being, please be a good soul to remind me to bring compasses on Monday for math lesson.
Choir was fun. Ms Yee is alil funny. Gallop - gallop ( with actions ). Choir is improving in every practice, be it the pitch or so. i love today's Choir voice. It is so much better than before. I do hope that we will get to our goal. exactly two more weeks to SYF, i guess daily practices will start next week? ..
Did badly for Chinese Oral. I saw the teacher recorded my marks. only scored 25 marks out of 40, which is only a pass. I'm not satisfied with this poor result. The teacher say, hmm, good good. In the end, 25 marks. For the conversation, i haven't finish answering my question then he proceed to another question ): This kind of standard surely pull Mid-Year and Prelim marks down ):
i hope i can do well in O'level oral.

Sports day tomorrow. Will be running for choir relay -.- i don't want to run ddddddddddde.
Seoul Garden with classmates after sports day :D

listening to the ocean's symphony.
if you want me to stop missing you, it's impossible.


No comments: