Saturday, April 04, 2009

Sports Day

Sports day indeed a great one. Enjoyed myself there. watching people running, talking and joking with my classmates. congratulations to the boys, they clinched a 1st position for boys relay. Well Done! As well as a Silver for mixed relay. Changed into class tee shirt immediately when we reached woodlands stadium as we got only that morning. i love our class tee. the logo very nice :D
Seoul Garden after sports day ( Finna, Yana, Jane, May, Chongwei, Walter, Anwar, Derick ). Aftermath, headed to Mdm Salimah's condo for swimming. Mostly the guys swim. Finna, May, Jane and myself was like watching them swim. Chat with May and Jane alot.
Finna and myself was pushed into the pool. -.-

Haven received any photos yet as it was all in Jane's camera. Eh Jane Liu, faster send to me. (:

i don't need anyone's concern except yours.
how are you now?

No comments: