Tuesday, April 07, 2009

Almost here

I almost put that stick in to my mouth without further consideration.
life is getting tougher and stress till i couldn't control and tolerate it anymore.

Something not very happening had happened. It scared me out of my life at that moment. It's going to be a nightmare for me. I hope that I'll never see you again. Sicko!

Hall performance is considered a good one. Just that people seating at the back couldn't hear. The altruistic in hall is bad, the sound is hidden there. Finna and Angelia both commented that the latin song is nice (:
Teacher say the performance is considered a practice so no more practice in the afternoon. Back to class for chemistry coach.
Missed many lesson yesterday and today. Missed 4 periods of Chinese. I think 胡老师 must be happy. Cause i'm not in the class to make noise.

Will be joining the sec4 express for English Oral tomorrow. No Chinese coach for me tomorrow! wahaha :D
Next wednesday, i'm excuse from lesson the whole day. -.-



No comments: