Monday, April 06, 2009

It's a relief

i'm glad that you're alright.
everything is alright.

I'm considering whether to close down my blog ( temporary or long term ) or put as private. Quite sick and tired of things going a round these days/weeks/month. I post what i like, some human don't like or cannot take it, just shoo and never come back.
Here, i don't need anyone's concern. Stop those gossip if you're starting to spread or doubt with. I cannot take and carry on with all the nonsense around me ):

It's a tiring day. slept late last night and woke up as early as 5am this morning. get prepared and headed to school. Rehearsal at Victoria Concert Hall is a good one, i supposed. I could hear the sound clearly which i find it pretty nice. Though teacher claimed that some of the parts were too soft.
Back to school at noon. rehearsal in the hall for tomorrow's school performance. changed back into school uniform then back to class for the last period. Managed to keep my eye opened. Slept throughout the time while waiting for coach to start. 45mintues of resting is still not enough.
Went to Sun Plaza with Sinle and Angelia after coach. The Xin Wang Hong Kong cafe food is really suck. Can you imagine there is more than one fly in the restaurant. Also, Iced water is charge at 40cents per cup.
Bused back to woodlands interchange. In order to kill time, both of them walked home with me. How sweet :D

My mood isn't feeling good. Sometime walking home really can make me feel better. Especially with my two ladies companied, i felt much better. Angelia, i hope you do feel better as well. Cheer uppppppppp

我输了?

No comments: