Friday, March 27, 2009

Will you be here taking me of me?

just took my medicine. Still vomited -.- my throat now is like super hot! my head is like a bomb to me now, will burst anytime. Pain until i feel like banging the wall ... ):
don't feel like going to school today. i just pull myself out from my bed as i don't want to miss any lesson, especially math. feel so drowsy after taking the medicine before i left for school. i almost fall asleep in all the lesson before recess. i lied down on the table many times.
Headed to Finna's house after school. Watched cartoon network and a so called 'rest' a while. Not in the mood and was quite worried about something. Back to school for NAPFA.

okay going to take a rest now. stupid headache is killing me.
i should tell myself not to think of other things. things doesn't go smoothly for me ):

No comments: