Thursday, March 26, 2009

Another 12 days


Was absent from school today. went to polyclinic alone to seek doctor. Got two medicine
I think my old ill came back to me. Skipped meal and now, vomiting and nauseous came back. Don't have any appetite for food recently. Feel weak now after vomited for several times. My stomach hurts too. I just don't like to take in any medicine. Like forever a patient but no one is taking care of me.

Mdm Azah called me just now. ask why i didn't attend school and told me not to be stupid again, it's very obvious. Well, it hurts me too. it's still bleeding and in pain )': got to know from her a very sad news. The uncle who used to come in our class to empty the rubbish bin has passed away. 5N2 used to keep say hello and bye bye to him. The uncle very cute and kind. He died because of diarrhoea.
Gave finna a call after which. Pretty sad luh! she told me there's alot of F&N coursework from ten year series file. OMG!

Another life has taken away by god. Life is very precious. Cherish your life and loved ones around you before they leave you. We will never know when will they leave.

No comments: