Tuesday, March 24, 2009

lies and deceptions

I hate you for who you are. I hate you for all the lies you've made.
You're a cheater. Also a BIG FAT LIAR!

No matter what went wrong, my love for you will never change.
/

slept at 2am and i woke up at 6am myself without alarm. I just feel so energetic. Was caught because of sock during morning attire checked. I started feeling restless when it comes to English. After English, i was back to energetic.
My mood wasn't very good. Still got scolded twice today. First in the morning, the very first period of the day. Mdm Paramjit scolded everyone during F&N. Second during choir, which is the end of the day. Miss Judith was effing angry. Seriously, this is the first time i saw her so angry. She's upset and disappointed. What she say is right. Choir used to be discipline.

NAPFA Test this coming friday. Sports day next friday :D

No comments: