Monday, March 23, 2009

对不起,I'm sorry.

Oh ya! I saw rainbow on Saturday evening. it has been ages since i last saw rainbow.
AWESOME!
Also, gonna have new neighbour. A young couple, they came from Myanmar.
they will be moving in next week (:

First day of Term 2 : HELLLLLLLLLLL to me (:
felt extremely tired after PE. did alot of running, climbing of staircase and jumping. The weather is unbearable! effing hot! Fall asleep during English coach. Finally, I've finished oral presentation.
For me, it didn't start my day well. Eventually, my day wouldn't end off well. School is pretty boring for me. I'm gonna tolerate with another 7 to 8 months.
Will be having both english and chinese oral in two weeks time. Another 6 more weeks from now will be having Mid-Year exam. How time flies right?

my life will be boring these days.
did you hear my praying? i miss you .. very much.
i want nothing but you.

No comments: