Tuesday, March 03, 2009

安静了



something i must post here.

Miss Ter Sin Le:

once a friend always a friend. the MV above is for you. It is filled with memories, joy & laughters that will never be erased. though there are some misunderstanding in between or something. but i really got to be thankful to you that when i was in a lonesome period. i really need someone beside me, you will be the one of them, giving me courages, making me laugh and erased the unhappiness in me. With this, i'm able to control all my emotional. Remembered that when i was working during the holidays, i will think of you when this song is played. I never hate you but i don't know how to describe the feeling i have. well, i don't really care about what the others will say or gossip when they read this, because this is a matter between you and me. So i care only you. The others will not know what am i thinking about, how i feel. Only i do. Since it's over, then let it be.
i must say that this year is a crucial year for all of us, study hard.

Your sincerely

No comments: