Wednesday, March 04, 2009



another favourite song of mine :D
我们都会唱情歌,但我们都无法把爱说出口。
twooooooo moreeeeee daysssssss (:

Yes! i love today :D but felt sorry for throwing tantrum
a restless day but still put on a smile. having problem when laughing. my stomach hurts alot ):
glad that my leg is not painful due to the rainy days. going to play drum. goodbye (:

i've learnt alot through the journey. i learnt to let go something which does not belonged to me, i leanrt how to take things and let go when its time to. everyone will come to this state, so why not let go? new things are coming ahead. well, i don't see any needs for me to change now.
there's many hypocrite and gossiper around, but i don't care. it's my life, i do things i love and hate. since they are nothing to me, they have no rights to judge me. i just want to be myself, that's it. (:
love yourself before loving others.

No comments: