Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Thursday Friday Saturday & Sunday still going on.




It's raining now! (:D

i slept without on-ing air con last night. For the first time i didn't want to on it, such a weirdo.
My mind must be kidding with me! don't know why i have the feeling of piercing another earhole. isn't it a little unbelievable? of course i wouldn't have the courage to pierce.
F&N test tomorrow on all the seven nutrients. which mean i'll have lesser time to do my task analysis. Moreover, teacher still have yet to send my coursework back to me. Chemistry lesson was so great! As well as social studies. Angelia was telling me stories on how the Japanese treated Singaporean Women during the World War. I regretted asking her the question. She is making me laughed like non-stop until Mdm Sal wrote this in the record file, " Angelia & JieYi was hyper" -.- Let me think still have what time left undone? ..

thinking in process.

OH NO! i haven start doing the E.math homework which due this friday. haven even start doing! i must start doing it now. WAHAHAHA! Most importantly, i forgot to bring chemistry workbook home!!!!






Enjoying my time yesterday. Anyway girls, i still craved for pizza hut! :D

No comments: