Monday, February 09, 2009

never ending story


next week common test. Mdm shuryati is back from her course, which mean i have to listen in class during chemistry. no more daydreaming (:
there is a total of 7 chapters to study for physics. i don't want to fail my combined science. Hehe Haha Hoho

Last day of Chinese New Year. Tonight's moon is the roundest and brightest :D so orange-y! really beautiful. YES! i stood at the middle of the road, gazing at the stars. How silly?! i actually stopped and stared when crossing road.
ilove rainy days. had enough of hot weather! please, rain.
Not forgetting to thank May for giving me Show's poster. i'm gonna paste it in my room. so i get to see it when i wake up. AINGGGGGGGGG~

Little Enen is getting more adorable. She called me Jie Yi instead of calling me Jie Jie. Last night reunion dinner, she called my name loudly asking me to eat. Everyone is laughing our ass out.

kiss my ass off :D
you are my sunshine, my only sunshine.
to me, star represent my love.

No comments: