Saturday, February 28, 2009

Last day of february

撑腰



Since there isn't 29th this year. People birthday fall on 29Feb, you've grown up already.

So considered downgrade my phone. I've to get use to the new phone. i want my Sony phone back ~~~
waiting for brother to come back home, to play games with him and mummy.
wasn't feeling well this morning. afternoon went to science center with mummy and sister. it is fun trying those interesting things. So hilarious :D
i started playing a science instrument, then sister came and laughed at me and she called mummy to see. Got a photo of that picture. I was pretty amazed by the turning photo, hanging on the wall. feel like going to snow city. hehe.
Told mummy that i will be going to see Alan luo. wahahaha :D mummy wasn't outdated at all =/
sports heat coming ):
i want holiday ~~~

loved, missed?




No comments: