Friday, February 27, 2009

搞笑



i begin to like this song very much.
Alan luo is coming to singapore nextweek, friday to sunday. A autograph session will be held at East Point Mall, @ 7pm. AHHHHHHHHHH! so far can, but i want to go luh. I must get the album ..

late for school today. the bus came very late, waited for 20mintues. I guessed the bus driver is new, didn't see his face before. he forget to turn before the traffic light. so, he make a turn at the traffic light. almost drive to expressway?? i want to lodge a complain that the bus driver is not attentive! aing~

our class will be helping out with Mr Justin for the hall performance instead of having our class games for the food and funfair. The boys will be become security guard, walking around the hall. while the girls have different roles of duty. My task is very simple and relaxing. you guys will find out my duty on that day, check me out at the back of the hall. we will be given time to play as well.
i haven sell any tickets ):

Mrs Choo re-arrange our class seating arrangement. no longer sit with Yana ): nehmind, i can still push my table next to her. cause i still sit beside her, but with a gap. Thank girls for the care and concern. don't worry for me as i will be alright.

will be changing phone again, exchanging my phone with daddy. Yea, new phone! (: alittle not bear cause i like my current phone and all my messages will be gone after i change my phone. ):
managed to save some messages only.
brother went to collect his X-box360, and the game has attracted me. i'm gonna park myself with games.

And and i want new red nike water bottle (:

No comments: