Tuesday, October 21, 2008

it won't turn back.

yesterday worked alone still manageable. captain Sean is busy at another side, then i have auntie Carol helping me. she is good but very nagging. she want the arrangement to be like that mean it is a must. i heard her nagging from 10am all the way to 4pm. -.-
she kept tsk tsk tsk~ it actually made me a little pissed off! she is very fierce when working, so cannot provoke her. (:





















after work, met Angelia at city hall. then to bugis to look for huihan. afterwhich, we went to disturb Andy. he's working there :D had dinner at mcdonald, slacked and chatted there. moved back to some places near Andy workplace. chatted with huihan about choir thing. indeed, we miss choir. haa :D
waited for Andy to finish his work at 10pm. trained back

slept at nearly 12am and woke up at 536am! today work 7am with Angelia. thank to Angelia's call, otherwise i will be oversleep. i didn't even know my alarm rang, i think i stop the alarm from snoozing. stopped my la la land, prepared myself and bused to Angelia house, her daddy drove us to workplace.
helped out captain Sean for breakfast.
while having breakfast, Auntie Carol and captain Sean said i looked like 14years old. Omg! it is so impossible, my reaction was like ____. i said where got, people always said i looked like 18years old. the different is so big.
Angelia kept teasing me saying ' baby face '. > angelia, you also got baby face. :D
Angelia saw the handsome boy today. she went over the moon and came to me.
she said this to me > phanie, i saw the handsome boy.

supposed to end at 4pm but work overtime tilled 5pm. helped out with the cleaning. left with Angelia while Junru is working until 10pm.
one word to describe myself now, exhausted!
i can feel myself gaining weight already! i ate alot yesterday and today. omg! gonna start on diet already.
i thought working can lose weight instead of gaining weight. why am i gaining weight?
working tomorrow. tired already, goodbye




No comments: