Friday, October 24, 2008

FINALLY! it's a rest for Angelia and myself. my leg going to break soon. i just realised i have blue black on both of my foot, swollen a little already. kill me! ):

on Wednesday, went to Andy's workplace after we had ended our work. actually Angelia's father is driving us back, but Andy is working alone and going back alone. As a good mummy of him, we went to find him :D wanted to surprise him but his supervisor saw us and told Andy. he's happy lur, putting on that smile on his face. super funny!
yesterday went huihan's workplace @ suntec city. super farrrrrrr! met up with Andy first. had dinner at Siam kitchen. lol. huihan serve us. he pour water no skill, pour until chair. slacked there for more than an hour, and we decided to go to other places.
went to arcade. challenge basketball with Andy. he super lousy, never aim, anyhow shot! played many rounds until hand tired (:
i told Angelia, we so free. always wait for them to finish their work.

began to like my workplace already. the people there are very friendly and funny. auntie carol gave me a nick name called miaomiao. omg! i don't like it. that stupid Sean still ask me miao for a while. -.=
didn't had a proper lunch yesterday. two of our boss and colleagues came to sit with us. they talked until very funny, made Angelia and myself burst out. Lol.
now my boss called me boss already! wahahaha. :D
today junru and her boyfriend is working. wonder if boss can manage, usually is Angelia and i doing the set up.
i left my name tag on my shirt and threw into the bin. i wonder if julee got help me take, otherwise i die!

No comments: