Thursday, October 09, 2008

left mummy's workplace around 3pm, nothing to do there. so i went to meet my ladies around 330pm at plaza singapura. walked around. wanted to buy shoe, but i didn't saw any that attract me.
train-ed back to woodlands without shu jie and chloe. both of them left early.
then bus to woodlands centre to meet the guys for pool session. i played for one round. i won! then send junru to bus stop.
after that, had dinner with urchella and mcdonald. angelia joined us later.
saw tinghui. said hello and chatted a while.

back for pool. wahaha. i won! anyway, playing halfway through. a guy made me so pissed off ( not among our group), it's only friend. he kept giving comments which i cannot accept it. said until like you're a pro, but actually you're not.

tomorrow SENTOSA :D

took quite alot of photos with my ladies. will be uploaded next time round.
my lesbian, Ter Sin Le. i need you so much now! i miss your laughter. cause your laughter can make me smile.
sick in the brain -.=

No comments: