Saturday, October 04, 2008

left F&N to go. then i'm free from exam. free from 'N' level. i screw up for math. -.-
i did so badly that my brother kept saying me. i realised i did something wrong for math paper 2 only when i hand in the paper. by the time, is already too late.
i know i wouldn't pass N already. nevermind. :D unable to study F&N as my file was with Finna.

helped my mummy's friend to work today, @ westmall. i've been standing for the whole day! my leg is super weak already. gonna massage myself later. mummy is not at home currently.

watched new lollipop at channel V. i'm not used to it seeing new faces and i can't recognise some of the didi's name, so i still prefer the old lollipop. they're more funny ..


快了不是別人給的, 而是自己找的。
i simply don't understand.
i missed -

No comments: