Thursday, August 28, 2008

never went to school today. i had 2 days MC. haa.
on Monday, boy accompanied me to woodlands polyclinic as i kept vomit and having diarrhea.
the doctor didn't said what's wrong with me. just do some check up.
and ya, I've lost 3kg already. stupid.
doctor subscribed three medicines to me and one day MC.

so, I'm still bothered with those !!!!
went back to polyclinic again yesterday. had injection on my left arm. SO PAINFUL!. )':
it's I-N-J-E-C-T-I-O-N !!!
took the same medicine again.
walked to grandma house and i slept for the whole evening there. back home, slept again until this morning.
so i stayed at home for the whole day. no energy
no appetite for food. no oily and spicy food for me. I'm hungry now

i want myself to recover asap.

5more days to 'N' level mother tongue paper.
6more days to social studies and 7more days to English.
reading so much on social studies. sri lanka and globalisation.


the same old things again,
it don't seem to change at all.
get lost, will you? ass-hole


No comments: