Sunday, August 24, 2008

watched volleyball men's bronze and gold medal this morning.
now, i'm watching my favourite show, the golden path. wahaha.

boy brought me to changi airport for popeye yesterday.
POPEYE! i've craved for sucha long time already. thank boy (:
ate and watched popeye there. walked for a while.
trained to tampines. go tampines mall a while then back to woodlands again.
to music junction as usual. boy bought two discs.
then walked home. haa.
HAPPPPPY DAYYYY :D

I'm not feeling well now.
just vomited. and back ache! ):
revised on social studies just now.
'N' level is just 9days away.
& i really did BADLY for my prelim.
like what mr. junus said, i won't tell people my marks, i will do better next time.
tomorrow will be getting back emath paper. hope i can pass luh.

i'm going to take a rest now.

No comments: