Monday, July 21, 2008

my dearest friend,
I'm sorry that I've disappoint you.
to be frankly, i don't know what i want also.
Angelia, like what ms Liu had said. i listened, but i don't know what am i really thinking at that point of time.
it's just too sudden to find out everything like again.
& i know maybe there will be any time.
I'm just choosing a pathway that make me so tough.
i may not be as cheerful as i used to be, but .. I'm happy as long as i be with him
maybe that's i want to be.
My son, i remember the last sentence.
' don't start a thing when to you can't end it '.
I've started everything and it's really hard to end.
maybe all i need is time.

lastly, I'm sorry.

/

i don't care whether you read this post, but i really wanted to say out!
i really hope that you won't contact my boyfriend ever again.
he's mine not yours.
i know you have not forgotten. it's a long relationship,
but you still have not forget it.
if he love you, he will go back to you. if he don't, he won't.
i hope you can wake up from your dream.
accept the fact and let it go.
i may have more things to say. but i don't want to make it so difficult for all of us.

/

happy racial harmony day!
& happy birthday my beloved mummy! (:

really never have a good sleep this two days.
slept only for 4-5 hours. headache, throat pain, heart pain, eyes pain.
skipped several meals and caused me to vomit. i already forget that i cannot skip any meals, otherwise will vomit.
fucking heart problem is coming back to me. super unwell now.

cabbed to finna's house this morning.
then her father drove us to school. then immediately went to toilet to change into our costumes.
ya, i was so paisehhhhhh. especially in the hall.
our class actually planned to do those actions already,
but the moment we stepped in the stage, we was like .. Eh, how?
not feeling well luh. headache and my head going to burst already.
told Mr Billy i don't want PE as I'm not feeling well. he let me off (:

slept through emath lesson as i really feel unwell. until i got disturb by Mr Chang's voice.
he teach too loud already. my head feel much better. wake up continue to do some test paper
had extra Chinese lesson after school.
only Angelia boy and i attended. practice on oral as well as composition.
had some personal talk with Ms Liu.

Chinese oral on Wednesday.

people, thank for the care and concern when I'm not feeling well today.
haa. i really appreciate alot.
i love 4N3. we laughed and joke all day. Lol

& yea. I'm going to F.I.R concert. :DDDDD

i really don't know what to do.
it's so confusing.
other than sorry. i don't know what else should i say.



No comments: