Tuesday, July 22, 2008

headache again and again!
i know why i am always headache. partly because of my new contact lens.
plus i kept thinking many things. the same old things, like again!
Boy having 'N' level Chinese oral now.
I'm waiting for my boyfriend to come and fetch me. cause I'm at Angelia's house.

had physics opened book test for MCQ. i don't have a book to open. Lol.
but still manage to pass for the MCQ. is like only 5 or less than passed.
will be having another test on thursday. from yishun secondary de prelim paper

mdm salimah bought kinder bueno for the five "lucky" people who attended speech day on last satuday as well as for those who participate for the racial harmony day thingy. =.=
yea! my favourite chocolate!!!! i'm bueno-ing
i've got two packet of kinder bueno. haa. i participate both.
then mdm salimah gave me another pack cause i do class duty before teacher came in.

today's is Mr Billy's birthday. Lol
tomorrow oral.

my dear faster come. imissyou (:






No comments: