Tuesday, April 03, 2007

few days didnt update lerhs .
nn they keep asking me to update . is ii didn't get the chance to online ah !
time flies . the faster it past , ii will be more afraid .

vomit this morning , don't know what happened .
reached school , chloe laogong says my face very pale .
cherie ann also ask me what happened to me . LOLs
silent reading as hilarious luhs*
marco kor and kin onn keep on di siao mdm foong .
laughing our ass out . LOLs
she ask me to pin up my hair again . grrrr
firstly ask me to tie up , then ask me to pin my hair .
but erm , ii don't care her loh . shit her alright xD !
first four period of F&N ,
cooked boxer chicken nn curstard .
very pek chek loh . im asking you , you want me to do all those stuff by myself is it ?
can't you help even if ii didn't open my mouth and ask you to do ? please la =.=
omg ! look through the class photo , nn there's this girl , acting cute okay ! walao eh , disgusting .

like only know how to act cute . nn im like complaining loh ~ [:
planning about our class barbeque . discussing about what are the food we gonna buy nn the activities .
hooray .. nn it falls on marco kor nn chloe laogong de birthday, 21 april
played bingo with angelia james nn eddie kor during physics lesson
caught by mr ng . angelia and ii was laughing away with no reason . LOLs
ii don't like that teacher loh . ii don't even know what he is teaching . hellllll
definitely will fail my combined science loh . didn't pay attention during chemistry lesson too .
ENGLISH . haas , that policeman came in - again
many of us greet him , ma ta . hahas
guess no one in our class likes him ba . so proud like that norhs
choir after school . look for chloe laogong to have our lunch
practice for about an hour nn dismiss .
head to canteen . nn msg dear
nn bla bla bla .
im tired lerhs . hahas
shall not elaborate much . im off toodles !

sorry , really sorry .
is like , im making you angry again . 对不起 !
i dowan all this thing to happen again ]:

countdown 15 days to SYF !!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO JINGHAN ! [:

No comments: