Sunday, March 25, 2007

guess uu've your girl lerhhs .
nn ii give uu my bless .
stay happy ah ! nn remember to take care of yourself
don't always s xxx e , it is bad for your health .

24032007

choir today , dear call me at 7am
hmm , prepared and ii meet jaslyn aiai at interchange . sorry ah , i was LATE !
cause uu to late too .
warm up nn ms yee came . went down to parade square to sing , the weather is so hot
went to cwp to have lunch with aiai , yuhui and joslin .
walk around cwp . since we don't feel like going home .
joslin went home lerhhs .
went to library with my two LOVERS . kinda guai hoh .
msg dear . hahas
tired*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YENFUNG
23032007

school as usual . mdm foong was absent for 1week . donno what happen to her
pe lesson , MR Ben bully me ! LOLs ><
run 4rounds , then inclined pull up > thanks finna , help me to balance ah !
then shuttle run . hurt my feet luhs* LOLs
maths , ms lim didn't come . so no maths test loh .
after school , look for yuhui , jia le and jaslyn aiai .
went to party world then . kinda fun loh
suddenly cry out . listen to those song , and memories flash back . sobsob )':
dear msg me ask me where i am !
went to meet him while jiale waiting for her mummy and yuhui went home .
his sister there luhs . i like paiseh sia .
then his sister di siao him . funny loh , LOLs
saw chloe laogong at interchange . so you yuan loh . ahas xD
dear sent me home .

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO PHAN JIA LE ; CLARA

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ELAINE TAN ; AH TAN


> if uu were to leave me ,
i will hold uu tight , nn never let uu go !

i still kept the bear you've given me
nn your name have not change in my contact .
is still that five letter .
memories haunt me !


No comments: