Thursday, March 08, 2007

been a long time since i last post .
many things actually happened recently
rejected him once and again , sorry !
while ii really don't have any interest towards you ,
you get hurt now rather than in the future . don't waste your time on me , please ! (;
and ii was like don't know how to face him actually ,
and marco and friends tell me to forget about the past , and accept him .
let me ask you , do you think it is easy for me to forget about the past ?
if ii can forget about the past , wo zao jiu forget liao loh .
no need wait until now .
while , ii don't want to lie to myself . sorry ><
ii've been waiting for him once again . although ii know it is impossible ]:
but , ii will follow my heart .
ii don't really know why he want me to accept him ,
and .. tears rolled down my cheek , and was like :'(
emo

don't know why nowadays , ii feel so tired
no matter how much ii slept , ii will still feel tired .

mass run today . run with jaslyn aiai .
leg pain again . lao mao bing fa zuo
my leg are getting weaker and weaker each day ! ]:

lesson as usual .
haven start my F&N coursework .
and ii don't even know how to start !


sorry guys , ii couldn't control my temper nowadays .
if ii thrown my attitude to you guys , iim sorry .
because something really prop up in my mind . dui bu qi !

`ii really hate her can !
feel like slapping her ! grrrrrrrr !
ii've been tolerating you very long lerhhs .
STOP your attitude !


No comments: