Saturday, March 10, 2007

back from stadium , and ii totally don't have the energy to walk anymore .
leg cramp now . urghhhhhhhh
got fourth ! hahas . while , ii thought ii will be the last , xD .!
isabelle and me was like so nervous luhs . not feeling well before the run , feel like vomit . xD !
congrats to alistair , got second for his 15oom run ! :D
congrats to regina , got third for her 8oom run ! :D && junru , she got first ! :D
&& marco kor , got third for her 15oom run ! :D

school was usual today luhs !
no running during pe lesson today , but inclined pull up and standing broad jump .
hmm , whoever pass standing broad jump then can play free game .
iim the first girl to jump , followed by angla - angelia . was chatting with her all the way !
play volleyball with her .
mother tongue , maohanhan brought us to ava - continue watching "the wesley myterious file" .
not paying attention to mr tan during chemistry lesson . chatting away with ting hui and eddie kor , xD .!
&& mr tan was like kinda pek chek with us loh .
continue with our e-maths test which we have not finish doing last friday .
another 15minutes . left with only two question .
still got time left , and ii found out that ii've lots of careless mistakes , hahas . able to change the answer .
got back our report card at the last period . flunk two subject , combined science and combined humanities ]:
mdm foong came in and change our sitting arrangement ,
she put me in the front row can . wth ! =.= all of us are separated ! pek chek
and she says she wana see me and ii was like walao ehs~
she says that ii should change my attitude . she say that iim not like this at the first two month of this year
say my attitude look like a ah xxxx ! shit her . xD !
wanna call my parent is it ? go ahead ! get scolding only mahs
im just myself okay . no one can change my attitude .
and say my attitude like marco they all liao . say my attitude like them . shit you ! xD
forget it . si eddie kor ~ keep guai lan me . urghhhhhhhhh ! see if you dare to guai lan me again .

i simply adores him ! [:




No comments: