Wednesday, February 28, 2007

totally not in a good mood .
but , i still put on myself as usual .
no worried guys , i will take care of myself de . && stay happy
xie xie ni men de guan xin !
am i acting that nothing had happened actually ? i donno ?

someone agree that i've grow up ! ahas xD
&& i learn to be strong !

flunk my social studies and geography . LOLs
ms lim was freaky funny loh . act cute seh ! LMAO~
chinese lesson went to ava room . weeeeeeeeeeeeeeets
were discussing about our class T-shirt during LCD lesson .
isn't it a bit late ? hmmmm ... ..
assembly , not that boring actually . i thought was like ~~
choir after school .
can't get the pitch right . LOLs xD !
but , everything seems fine .

having my english oral presentation tomorrow . grrrrr
prepared my script half-way !
choir tomorrow too . guess i will be ~~~~ sososo

yoke thin says i don't feel sad at all .
what can i do even if i am sad ?
i regretted it at first .
but what came up my mind is ... ... ...
things can't be change now .
im-sorry ]:
take care

tomorrow will be 28february2007 , if i didnt chose to leave ,
it will be 2month . but ... ... ]:
ii ADORES JOHNATHON ; my gan DI DI . haas xD!

No comments: