Thursday, March 01, 2007

mass run this morning , and i walk more than i run . hahas !
had my second cycle de english presentation today .
was nervous at first , but i began to nervous when the others are presenting . but i can make it luhs*
marco's presentation is funny de loh . LMAO~ [:
marco told me something about derick during F&N lesson .
hmm , but too bad luhs* . i won't __ now , and i can't ]:
field events today . suppose to go for high jump , but i didn't go , cause i can't go
because i got choir . sad larhhs
went to the hall to take a look , finna and yuan yuan saw me and ask me to report , but i can't na , and i scared tooooo . haas
angelia got first for high jump . woooooots
choir after school , warm-up and went for sectional .
ends around 530pm like that . it's raining . WTH~
i all drenched !

`i don't have interest towards you , neither do i want to be a friend of yours
please STOP calling me before you get a scolding by me !

`so what if you are my gan di ? i don't give it a dam
stop showing your attitude to me




No comments: