Wednesday, February 21, 2007

i am somehow suay yesterday luhs .
fall down when i wanted to take a bath at the kitchen .
then stupid shoe is so slippery and cause me to fall down .
hurt my two knee , elbow my stomach and knock my teeth ><
back to my grandma house after blogging and bathing .
hide ourselves at grandma's room , and were gossip about my grandma's neighbour
while they gambling black jack at the living room . hoos
he is that kind of drama papa who likes to act ! omg ! why not he go be a actor ? hees xD
and xia xue , my cousin ( not her real name ) keep on di siao-ing him . lalalas~
eventually , he got stroke before .
he lost around 100bucks and back to his home . serve him right , who ask him to be so proud of himself when playing black jack ! hahas xD
and it was like he was being fool by us .
keep saying '' 各位观众 '' ! LMAO [:
getting a bit sick yesterday night .
xie xie ta , pei me sms ! hurs , if not i was like don't know what to do there ! so bored
take a rest at 1am ! while the others continue their cards and mah jong !
so is like , until 5am then finish . was so tired luhs*
woke up at 9+ this morning by johnathon message . its only a morning ! grrrrr
fall asleep again . then woke up at 11am+ . haaas
reply message to him , johnathon and jaslyn aiai . bill gonna burst - again
tomorrow need to go back to school lerhhs . somehow so siian loh
off toodles !

*pictures to be upload soon

No comments: