Tuesday, February 20, 2007

HAPPY CHINESE NEW YEAR !
alright . sleep almost 12hours since new year eve .
i'm tired , but definitely i'm not a PIG ! gees
thanks to HIM , xie xie ta .
i don't feel any new year mood this year .
it makes alot of different when xiao jiu de friends all didn't come ,
is rather quiet as compared to the past CNY i had !
and that andy is so funny , sending those stupid and lame message ! xD
yesterday , when to my uncle house at yishun , then to my da gu house .
this is my first year going to my da gu house , LOLs xP .!
not that close to them at all ! back to my grandma house .
and i becoming a santa clus . ahaas
a free show of lion dance this year - again , today !
perhaps , i can say is every second day of chinese new year , there's free show of lion dance . haas
hai feng came today . he so cute ! i simplyADORES him <333
他长大了!
and his mei mei - shi en !
i thinking how i shall spent my day tomorrow .
i wanna go K ! haas xD . but i broke by being a santa clus ! haas [:
i'm wondering how he is now ? also don't know when he is back .
my back is ache , having headache . some many ache , LOLs !
don't know what time i will be sleeping tonight .
and don't know i how i will be sleeping ! gees .
gonna be a PIG - again .
I'M s SANTA CLUS !
love - chocolates !
that's ME
i'm just myself .
no one can judge ME !

No comments: