Tuesday, October 17, 2006

*SUPPOSE TO BE 2MONTHS , BUT IT TURN OUT TO BE TWO WEEKS ! =((

come monday again . ii hate monday =(
it make me think of alot of things . haiis
crying ='(
ii have been thinking of alot of things since this evening !
between many of them
wondering . talk to 2 of my fren ( aiai and luoyun )
they gave me their advise , but ... ... DOTZ
haiis . how can they help me ? how can ii help myself ?
the problem turn out to me , if ii have forgotten him , it wont be liydat !
thinking here thinking there
ii know what ii wish now will never happen .
it would only happen in my dream

haven take back history and DNT paper !
tomorrow going to frog farm . should be bored ?
wednesday got DNT course , feel so boring !

IIMISSHIM

i miss him ,
hao xiang ta !<3
waiting , )):
`phanie LOVEhim

No comments: