Friday, October 13, 2006

LEARN TO LET BYGONES BY BYGONES ! =((

exam finish . take back result . got good , got bad .
the most pathetic is my art . only 20/100 ! 20 ONLY !

wondering , wondering , wondering .
ytd nitex still laugh at edwin . but now is his turn to laugh at me .
some even worst got 10 niia . hahas =D
now only history and D&T haven take back ba .
got worried about my math this morning . cos only got 47 .
but lucky , the teacher counted e marks wrongly . then got 50 just pass . phui~
but 50 , still very lousy lloh . haiis . many careless mistake too .
me like still haven forget about him , about everything .
ii am stuck now . hahas . ytd told regina something about JH ,
shujie heard it . she gave me a angry face . wow =D
talk with jaslyn ytd , tok until 16 October is coming .
haiis , talk until ii cry . cos orf him . lalalas

cherish everything now before its gone !

i miss him ,

hao xiang ta !<3

waiting , )):

`phanie LOVEhim

No comments: