Thursday, October 05, 2006

knn . HATEHIM so much until ii wanto kill him .
he suck .
attitude bastard .
you think ii wanto call you meh ?
is accidentally right !!! call you for what ?
you think ii boliao ar ? go call you , waste my money only .
you think you are the only one hu know how to angry , ii donno la .
knn .
walk our own way , walk our own way la .
you think ii care ? sorry , now ii wan you to know that ii DON CARE !!!
dont think ii like you then can xialan me la . scold me whenever you wanto
don be friend then don be friend la , you think ii wan ?
ii donno is my eye pa jiao or what ? must go wash properly le .
ii is stupid then will ggo cut my hand , cry or whatever .
ii dont care anything le , neither ii wun regret anything too .

iiHATEHIM to the core !!!




vomit today again .
siianx . three days llerhhs .
never eat for several night . scared lata vomit again .
hahas . maris then ask miie ii pregnant iizzit ?
LOLs . but of course not llarhhs .

No comments: